Show module names in bold in permission report
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
Currently, permission group names in the permission report are displayed in normal font-weight.
But I think they should be displayed in bold. Group names should be more prominent for legibility. In addition, showing in normal font-weight is inconsistent with the issues list with "group results by" is applied.
The attached patch changes the style of group names in the permission report.
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
I've tried your patch and I think it's a good improvement.
- Related to Patch #32961: Make group names clickable in permissions report added
I've proposed an additional patch in #32961 to further improve the usability of the group names. :-)
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.2.0
Setting the target version to 4.2.0.
- Target version changed from 4.2.0 to 4.1.1
Since the patch only changes CSS, so no problem to deliver in 4.1.1.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Subject changed from Show group names in bold in permission report to Show module names in bold in permission report
- Related to Patch #32991: Make group names bold on tracker summary view added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
Also available in: Atom