Custom field labels do not contain class "error" when the field value is invalid
When the form contains invalid field values, the class "error" is added only to standard fields. We should add it also to custom fields in order to be able to highlight those fields (#32764).
The attached patch fixes this.
- Subject changed from Custom field labels doesn't contain class "error" when the field value is invalid to Custom field labels do not contain class "error" when the field value is invalid
- Related to Feature #32764: Make form validation errors more obvious for users added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Status changed from Confirmed to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Candidate for next major release)
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed as a part of #32764. Thank you.
- Target version set to 4.2.0
We should keep this in Changelog because there were some changes regarding how the validation messages are stored in the object.
Also available in: Atom