Read-only field permission for the project field is ignored if the current project has subprojects
Added by salman mp 9 months ago.
Updated 7 months ago.
project_id marked as readonly in workflow/permissions for a role say
role1, if a user with
role1 try to create an issue in a leaf project, everything is ok. But if that user try to create new issue in a project that has some subprojects, that projects was shown in issue creating form.
Can you add some test coverage for this change? For it, you can check out these relevant references:
Thanks in advance.
I have no experience in writing tests, but I hope these two tests can show that cases.
second test function's name was wrong and this file fixed that.
- Category set to Issues workflow
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 4.2.8
Setting the target version to 4.2.8.
- Target version changed from 4.2.8 to 4.2.9
- Subject changed from Show project field in Issue create form when project_id is not permitted field to Read-only field permission for the project field is ignored if the current project has subprojects
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the fix. Thank you for your contribution.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom