Unable to retrieve plugin informations from www.redmine.org
Administration -> Plugins -> Check for updates - stopped working. When I try to check for new plugin updates I get an error "Unable to retrieve plugin informations from www.redmine.org" .
Redmine version: 5.0.4.stable
I think the request is being blocked by browser - check attached image. It's not working neither on development or production ENV.
Updated by Go MAEDA 2 months ago
- Category changed from Administration to Website (redmine.org)
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
Jean-Philippe Lang, I think the configuration of the web server that hosts www.redmine.org needs to be fixed.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang 2 months ago
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
Thanks for reporting this, this should be fixed now, could you confirm?
Updated by Tomas Kral 2 months ago
I confirm this is now working. Thank you for the fix.
Updated by Go MAEDA about 2 months ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
Thank you for the feedback. Closing.