Select all / Unselect all trackes during project creation
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I would be a lot easier if it is possible to unselect all trackes during project creation, as they are ticked by default when there are 30 tracks everytime i have to uncheck each of them.
Also for the memebers tab of project settings, the right column has a list of members, it would be helpful to have two links with select all and unselect all members.
Thanks a lot
Patched out working copy of 0.9.4 with the attached diff. Works well enough for us, figured i’d share.
Adding similar links to the Modules block as well...
- Category changed from Projects to UI
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Thanks! Nick Peelman!
The changes works for me very well, just to point out the first diff is for file: app/views/projects/_form.rhtml
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
As this works great it would be really nice to include in the next release of Redmine.
Mischa The Evil wrote:
I've wrapped-up both of the patches and rebased them against the Redmine trunk at r4425 (source:/trunk@4425).
Thanks Misha, a job change has caused me to not be able to work on redmine stuff for a while now. glad to see that there's still hope for some of my patches :)
Updated by Toshi MARUYAMA over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Select all / Unselect all to Select all / Unselect all trackes during project creation
- Category changed from UI to Project settings
- Duplicates Patch #28242: Add toggle checkboxes link (green tick) to several screens added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
The feature has been added by #28242 (Redmine 4.0.0).
Also available in: Atom