Separate attachments visually from main wiki content
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
It would be great if the attachments to a Wiki page were separated visually from the main content of page. Now they appear as if they are "inline" with the text (e.g. set off as the issue info in a yellow box).
Just found out that inserting "---" makes a nice little long line. Good enough as a simple workaround. I'd still prefer some visual difference also to the "New file" link though.
- Related to Defect #6796: Long Description Causes 100% CPU on Windows added
- Related to deleted (Defect #6796: Long Description Causes 100% CPU on Windows)
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- File patch-22941-screenshot.jpg added
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 3.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Related to Patch #22941: Allow thumbnails on documents, messages and wiki pages added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
Yes, files on wiki pages are now hidden by default.
- Related to deleted (Patch #22941: Allow thumbnails on documents, messages and wiki pages)
- Related to Feature #12183: Hide attachments by default on wiki pages added
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom