Bulk-edit custom fields through context menu
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
#6 Updated by Etienne Massip almost 11 years ago
Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
For multiselect custom fields, what would be the desired behaviour when clicking on a value in the contextual menu?
- replace existing value(s) with the new one
- add the new one to the existing value(s)
Would a context menu displaying all values with checkboxes be too much? :p
#9 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 1.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Comitted in r8824.
Multiselect custom fields are not proposed since the context menu allows to select a single value only. The bulk edit form is just 1 click away for those fields.