Records of Forums are remained, deleting project
Deleting project, the following is not removed.
- The Records of attachements table, container_type = 'message'.
- The attached files on Forum.
Redmine version v.1.0.2 and trunk, (I confirmd)
Ruby version 1.8.7 (i686-linux)
RubyGems version 1.3.5
Rack version 1.0
Rails version 2.3.5
Active Record version 2.3.5
Active Resource version 2.3.5
Action Mailer version 2.3.5
Active Support version 2.3.5
Application root /var/rm_trunk
Database adapter mysql
Database schema version 20101114115359
So attachments to forum messages aren't deleted if you delete the containing project, is that the error you are seeing? Can you confirm files attached to wiki pages or issues are deleted if you delete the containing project?
Only attachments to forum messages aren't deleted.
Issues, wiki pages, files are deleted.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.0.4
- Affected version (unused) set to 1.0.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 1.0.3
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom