Number of issues closed / open in Roadmap include private even on restricted accounts
- 10 are private,
- 10 are public,
- the detailed list of issues is correct : 10 public issues are shown only
- BUT the totals are wrong indicating 20 closed / 0 open => they know how many private issues have been corrected !
More : if I click on the link of total issue closed (similar to http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/issues?fixed_version_id=38&set_filter=1&status_id=c), the issue list displays only public issues but again which is correct but the total (near pagination below the table) is still at (1-20/20) instead of (1-10/10) for an account that can't see private issue.
#4 Updated by Mischa The Evil over 10 years ago
claude guerin wrote:
they know how many private issues have been corrected !
Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
How does this affect this issue? Should we:
The number displayed on the roadmap are the total issue counts, since a version's progress does not depend on the user visibility.
- close the issue with resolution wont fix?
- change it to the feature tracker as a request to also take the issue visibility into account on the roadmap/version issue counts (which will then maybe also affect the issues report)?
- leave it as a defect as it is now?