Timelog hours field format
Is possible to use minutes like 0.30 -> 30 Minutes and not 0.50 -> 30 Minutes.
What might be a nice alternative is to have time entry with a units value too.
So, for one hour you would enter: 1h (or "1 h" or "1 hour" or whatever)
For thirty minutes: 30m
This would remove the ambiguity of having to use .5 for 30 min.
- Target version deleted (
I vote for:
- 1.5 = 1 hour and 30 minutes
- 1h30m = 1 hour and 30 minutes
I think it was same in Trac, someone can look up ;)
- Subject changed from Time Tracker to Timelog hours field format
- Target version set to 0.7
I also propose:
- 1:30 = 1 hour and 30 minutes
But as Maxim said, 0.50 hours = 30 min, not 50 min.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Fixed
You can now use 1:30 for example the remove the ambiguity. See r1320.
What about to put exact description into Wiki? It should be handy for everyone! I'm just writing description for our team ;)
Also available in: Atom