Priorities not ordered when displayed as a filter in issue list
I'm playing with a new installation of Redmine and I just imported data from an active trac project.
Because Redmine only supports Priority and not Severy property, I made some changes to the imported Priority items.
I reordered them via Admin panel then I tried to use this field as a filter in the issue list.
As you can see from the screenshot, priorities are not ordered by the order defined in the Admin panel by they are ordered by record ID (Low = 5, Medium = 4, Need to verify = 2).
Updated by Thomas Löber about 15 years ago
- File query.rb_1308.diff query.rb_1308.diff added
This can be fixed in app/models/query.rb.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 15 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 0.7
- Resolution set to Fixed
Thanks Tomas. Fix applied in r1309.