REST API - List priorities
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
When a project has no default priorities, the GUI interface does not tell the user they need to set one (like trackers do).
This means that when using the api, there is no way to create an issue when there is no default priorities as its not possible to get a list.
It would be great if:
- A priority api list could be added to get priorities for a project
- The interface forced users to set a default like trackers do
#5 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 8 years ago
- Subject changed from REST API - List priorities for when there is no default to REST API - List priorities
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Added in r10664. You can get priorities at