Redmine 1.2.3 and 1.3.0 released
Redmine 1.2.3 and 1.3.0 were released today and are available at Rubyforge.
Redmine 1.2.3 is a bug fix release for the 1.2.x serie. It also includes a security fix for those who use the apache module provided with Redmine that can be used to access your subversion repositories (Redmine.pm). It runs with Rails 2.3.11 like previous 1.2.x versions.
Redmine 1.3.0 is the new feature release. It includes all the 1.2.3 fixes + 30 other bug fixes and the following main features:
- Improved PDF export (support for most text formatting options and images)
- Improved CSV export (option to export current view or all columns)
- Ability to edit a single section of a wiki page
- Ability to assign issues to groups
- Visual representation of branch/merge history for Git and Mercurial repositories
- Ability to filter issues on specific dates ranges
- MailHandler improvements for user creation
- Many additions to the REST API (issue relations, version, queries, categories, attachments, statuses, trackers)
You can have a look at 1.3.0 for the entire list of new features and bug fixes. Redmine 1.3.0 runs with Rails 2.3.14.
Added by Deoren Moor over 11 years ago
Thanks! Upgrading now.
Added by Steven Wong over 11 years ago
How can I update from 1.2.X to 1.3.X
I ever used svn to install the 1.2.X, so, Can I use "svn update" to update my Redmine 1.2.X to 1.3?
Added by Billy T over 11 years ago
Added by hoang duong over 11 years ago
Added by David Hull about 11 years ago
Steven Ghyselbrecht Wong:
You can upgrade a existing Redmine svn checkout to a new major version with a command like this: