Plugins Directory » Earned Value Management
|Registered on:||2017-01-06 (9 months ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x|
Earned Value Management (EVM) is a project management technique for measuring project performance and progress in an objective manner. In a single integrated system, EVM is able to provide accurate forecasts of project performance problems which are an important contribution to good project performance. It is therefore considered a Performance Management approach.
BENEFITS of Redmine Earned Value Management Plugin by Easy:¶
- A project-level module available for all or selected projects only
- Real-time comparison of scope (earned value) with schedule (time) and budget resources (costs)
- A performance management baseline is established to represent a project target ("Planned value")
- Work progress is measured as “earned value” – a yardstick
- Produces a set of metrics that provide accurate cost and schedule amounts
- A set of guidelines that guide a company’s management control system
FEATURES of Redmine Earned Value Management Plugin by Easy:¶
- Project-level module - Since Earned Value Management is a project-level module, it can be enabled for one or more selected projects. In order to create baselines, which are necessary to set planned values, and make the plugin show data, Easy Gantt and Easy Baselines modules must be enabled on the project as well. A baseline itself always needs to be created using Easy Gantt module. A baseline represents your desired project target which is illustrated by the "Planned value" curve on an EV chart.
- Various graphical representations - An EV chart can be displayed as lines, splines or bars - select the one to your liking. The difference between lines (see the first picture) and splines is in smooth transitions between points on the chart while bars (see the second picture) will display full height of values from the bottom line.
- Add Earned Value to your personalized page - You can simply customize your personal homepage and project overview page by entering the edit mode by clicking on the "Personalize this page" button. To add "Earned Value" module on a page, just select it from the drop-down list and save. This allows you to have a permanent overview of work progress and project performances immediately after logging in Easy Redmine.
- A set of metrics - Earned Value Management is based on monitoring three main aspects of the project in order to reveal the health of the project: Planned Value (PV), Earned Value (EV), and Actual Cost (AC). Moreover, it monitors each project progress with the following indices: Schedule Variance (SV), Schedule Performance (SP), Cost Variance (CV), and Cost Performance (CP).
- 100% Open Source Plugin
- GNU GPL 2 License
- 1 Redmine Instance
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Projects
Easy Redmine Earned Value Plugin - Project-level module¶
Easy Redmine Earned Value Plugin - Various graphical representations¶
Easy Redmine Earned Value Management Plugin - Add Earned Value to your personalized page¶
Easy Redmine Earned Value Management Plugin - A set of metrics¶
Earned Value Management plugin requires an installation of Easy Gantt PRO plugin.
Compatible with Redmine 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x.