Plugins Directory » Issue favicon plugin
|Registered on:||2014-03-03 (over 3 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
Plugin to show the number of assigned issues on favicon with badge, using favico.js.
- Copy the plugin directory into the vendor/plugins directory. Please note that plugin's folder name should be "redmine_issue_favicon". If changed, some migration task will be failed.
- Do migration task. e.g. rake db:migrate_plugins RAILS_ENV=production
- (Re)Start Redmine.
This feature is activated as one of the user preferences.
- Login to your Redmine and go to "/my/account" page.
- Enable the option, described as "Show number of assigned issues on favicon".
- After that, if you have assigned and opened issues, the number of issues is shown on favicon with badge.
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.
Please note: Repository was moved to GitHub, for maintenance reason.
- Update favico.js to 0.3.10. (Thank you so much, Miroslav Magda. Repository: https://github.com/ejci/favico.js)
- Add feature to enabled favicon globally.
- Change repository from Bitbucket to GitHub. Also vcs was changed from Mercurial to Git.
- Update test code.
- Support Redmine 3.4.x
- Add some codes for CI.
Administrator can activate favicon for all users.
Every user can override favicon setting.
Compatible with Redmine 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x.