Download » History » Revision 39
« Previous |
| Next »
Mischa The Evil, 2009-11-20 02:48
Updated "Alternative sources".
Latest stable release: 0.8.7 (2009-11-15)¶
Redmine releases can be downloaded at "RubyForge": http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=1850.
See the Changelog for details and RedmineInstall for installation instructions.
Latest source code¶
You can get the latest source code of Redmine from the Subversion repository hosted at Rubyforge:
- the repository URL is: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn
or from the git mirror:
- the repository URL is: http://github.com/edavis10/redmine
This is the prefered way to get Redmine if you want to benefit from the latest improvements and be able to upgrade easily.
You can checkout the latest development source from the trunk with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk redmine svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk redmine
or, from the git mirror:
git clone git://github.com/edavis10/redmine.git
You can checkout the latest stable source with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8 svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/branches/0.8-stable redmine-0.8
It will create a directory named
redmine-0.8 and you'll be able to update your Redmine copy using
svn update in this directory.
- BitNami Redmine Stack – an installer which deploys Redmine and all that's necessary to run it (Apache, MySQL, Subversion, Ruby, Rails, etc.). Available for Windows, Linux, Mac x86 and Mac PPC.
- BitNami Redmine Module - a module for the BitNami Infrastructure Stacks.
- BitNami Redmine Virtual Machines - Virtual Images for VMWare.
- BitNami Redmine Cloud Images - Cloud Images for Amazon EC2 and GoGrid.
- JumpBox Redmine Appliance (subscription service) - a virtual appliance with a self-contained instance of Redmine pre-configured so that it works immediately. Supports all major OS's and virtualization platforms like Amazon EC2, VMware and VirtualBox.
- TurnKey Redmine Appliance - an appliance which can be loaded into VirtualBox and can be deployed on-demand using Amazon EC2.
If you get this error when trying to checkout the source:
"PROPFIND 200 OK" error
Please contact your network administrator and ask him to enable WebDAV extension in your proxy.
Updated by Mischa The Evil over 13 years ago · 39 revisions locked