Latest stable release: 1.4.2 (2012-05-13)¶
Redmine releases can be downloaded at RubyForge.
Latest source code¶
You can checkout the latest source code of Redmine from the Subversion repository hosted at Rubyforge. This is the prefered way to get Redmine if you want to benefit from the latest improvements and be able to upgrade easily.
- the repository URL is: http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn
or clone it from the following mirrors
- Mercurial (this is maintained by the community)
- Git (this is maintained by the community)
You can checkout the latest stable source with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/1.4-stable redmine-1.4
It will create a directory named
redmine-1.4 and you'll be able to update your Redmine copy using
svn update in this directory.
hg clone --updaterev 1.4-stable https://bitbucket.org/redmine/redmine-all redmine-1.4
You can checkout the old stable source with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/branches/1.3-stable redmine-1.3
hg clone --updaterev 1.3-stable https://bitbucket.org/redmine/redmine-all redmine-1.3
You can checkout the latest development source from the trunk with one of the following commands:
svn co http://redmine.rubyforge.org/svn/trunk redmine svn co svn://rubyforge.org/var/svn/redmine/trunk redmine
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/redmine/redmine-trunk redmine
Third-party Redmine bundles¶
- TurnKey Redmine Appliance - Provides a free lightweight Ubuntu-based Redmine appliance and cloud image.
- BitNami Redmine Stack – Provides an all-in-one installer and free virtual machines and cloud images for Redmine.
If you get this error when trying to checkout the source:
"PROPFIND 200 OK" error
Please contact your network administrator and ask him to enable WebDAV extension in your proxy.