RedmineUsers » History » Version 9
The users list shows only the activated users by default. To view all users (activated, registered and locked users), change the status filter to 'all'.
- Login: The login of the user.
- Firstname: The firstname of the user.
- Lastname: The lastname of the user.
- Email: The email adress of the user.
- Administrator: If the icon is present, the user is designated as an administrator who has unrestricted access to the application and to all projects.
- Created: Indicates the date when this user account has been created.
- Last connection: Indicates the date when this user logged into the application the last time.
User status¶Depending on the global configuration users can have several statuses:
- This icon means that the account is activated. A user having an activated account can log in and access the application.
- This icon means that the account is locked. A user having a locked account cannot log in and access the application.
- This icon can also mean that the account is registered. A user having a registered account cannot log in and access the application. (TODO, explain and add references)
The Lock/Unlock buttons let you lock/unlock the activated users and the Activate button let you activate registered users.
Adding or editing a User¶
A user designated as an administrator has unrestricted access to the application and to all the projects.
## This statement is important ## In editing mode, leave the Password field blank in order to keep the user's password unchanged. ## Improve this list to match global descriptions and to prevent duplication ## * Login - The User's Login account. * Firstname - The User's First name. * Lastname - The User's Last name * Email - A user's email address which receive a mail sended by project. * Language - Set a User's mother language. * Administrator - If checked this property, this account has unrestriced access to the application and to all projects. * Authentication ** Password - New password ** Confirmation - Confirm a new password * Send account information to the user - If checked this property, send a Account information to the user's email address when changed user's information by administrator.
Deleting a User¶
Document the fact that users cannot be deleted from the Redmine system and link to references.