- Registered on: 2009-12-04
- Last connection: 2015-03-18
Reported issues: 8
- 16:16 Redmine Defect #13682 (New): Permission "Commit access" affected by role ID instead of role position
- When several roles affect a user in a project, the effective "commit access" permission depends on the assigned roles...
- 11:30 Redmine Help: RE: [SCM] Restrict commit access to trunk/branches/tags
- Check out this plugin:
It hasn't been updated for a while, tho...
- 17:38 Redmine Feature #8904 (New): Parent project's name should be visible for Subprojects
- Currently, if a user has only permission to view a specific Subproject, but not its parent project, it may lead to co...
- 16:15 Redmine Feature #5272: Allow multiple target versions
Also see #219, #5510 and #1266.
- 16:10 Redmine Patch #219: Issues fixed in multiple versions
- Any progress on this?
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #1739: Add ability to change issue owner
- "Version 1.2":http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/versions/27 please?
- 20:39 Redmine Defect #7217 (Reopened): Access to SVN Repository of subproject is not allowed if repo belongs to...
- Plugin was mentioned only for demonstration (how else to test commit permission on the web interface).
- 20:36 Redmine Defect #7217: Access to SVN Repository of subproject is not allowed if repo belongs to parent pro...
- But this is not a plugin issue. I just mentioned the Plugin as the webinterface seems to have different permissions t...
- 17:52 Redmine Defect #7225 (Closed): Project settings: Trackers & Custom fields only relevant if module Issue t...
- The fields "Trackers" and "Custom fields" in a project's settings page are only relevant if that project has the "Iss...
- 17:37 Redmine Feature #7224 (New): Permission for seeing Members on Project Overview
- It would be nice to have permission options to set who can see the members assigned to a project (in project overview...
Also available in: Atom