- Login: blackzajaz
- IRC nick: blackzajaz
- Registered on: 2015-09-17
- Last connection: 2022-11-15
- 11:44 Redmine Feature #12197: Integrate upload for userdefined profile pictures
- 12:43 Redmine Defect #37676: Image base64 are not displayed
- Thank, for answer.
But, i don't want to use plugin.
I'm need a workaround for convert pictures or a path for use ...
- 08:53 Redmine Defect #37676 (Reopened): Image base64 are not displayed
- i don't want to use plugin, i just want support.
I look for alternatives.
- 08:01 Redmine Defect #37676: Image base64 are not displayed
- I have contacted owner from ckeditor plugin.
Here is answer:
- 16:34 Redmine Defect #37676: Image base64 are not displayed
- I'm need a workaround.
I have pictures from issues and wikis of last 10 years.
Anyone have an idea?
- 11:51 Redmine Defect #37676 (Reopened): Image base64 are not displayed
- After upgrade from 4.1.1 to 5.0.2 Images are not displayed.
Into Database are saved with html base64 code
- 10:40 Redmine Plugins: RE: CKeditor: Redmine 5.x compatible version
- Hello i have problem without CKEditor and redmine 5.0 plugin.
After upgrade to redmine 5 will content correct dis...
- 13:07 Redmine Help: RE: ActionMailer: "Email delivery error" since version 4.1.1
- David Doležal wrote:
> So here is solution for my problem!
> It was in connector on SMTP server, where was set ...
- 11:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Projects Tree View Plugin - Version 0.0.1
- I have passed the plugins/projects_tree_view/app/views/projects/index.html.erb
This working fine with redmine 4.0.5...
- 16:04 Redmine Defect #28506: Error Setup Redmine with Win10
- Thank You!
Also available in: Atom