- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 4
- 20:30 Redmine Defect #30: Project identifiers must be lowercase
- The name depends on what else you had in mind for the field
- if they're all svn related you might include that in t...
- 15:32 Redmine Defect #30: Project identifiers must be lowercase
- I figured it out after examining the last round of commits.
I assume you're going to allow redMine to setup and man...
- 13:40 Redmine Defect #30 (Closed): Project identifiers must be lowercase
- The newly added project identifiers are enforced to be only lowercase - I don't know whether this is intentional but
- 16:34 Redmine Patch #216 (Closed): Email settings
- Creates an admin interface for the email settings. Uses the existing Settings table to store the new settings. Adds...
- 10:41 Redmine Patch #214: Switch from numeric issue ids to symbolic ones
- Yes, it's a very simplistic patch - basically it's just for
show. It displays issue id's as <CODE>-<ID>, e.g.,
- 13:17 Redmine Feature #302 (New): Enhance project parent/child relationship
- Right now there doesn't seem to be any particular functionality behind a parent/child project relationship. I'd like...
- 21:53 Redmine Patch #214 (Closed): Switch from numeric issue ids to symbolic ones
- Switches issue ids from #1 to something like MYID-1
Also available in: Atom