- IRC nick: dotancohen
- Registered on: 2013-07-09
- Last connection: 2014-03-13
Reported issues: 3
- 14:29 Redmine Help: RE: New Issue Statuses not showing in Redmine pages.
- Upon further inspection, it seems that Redmine will only show the first 5 statuses configured (not ordered). Is this ...
- 13:41 Redmine Help: RE: New Issue Statuses not showing in Redmine pages.
- Interestingly enough, I have set the Repository Settings to change to the affected status "Awaiting QA" if a Git comm...
- I have added a new status "Awaiting QA" to the Issue Statuses and rearranged the extant statuses. In the "New Issue" ...
- 15:14 Redmine Defect #16181: When moving issues to a new project, Target Version is lost.
- Actully, this looks like a dupe of #5086. Thank you for finding that issue, Wim!
Could an admin please mark this a...
- 13:31 Redmine Defect #16181 (Closed): When moving issues to a new project, Target Version is lost.
- When moving issues to a new project, the configured relevant Target Versions from the old project should be copied to...
- 09:33 Redmine Feature #15787: Descriptions for issue categories
- Note that Bugzilla has this feature.
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #15787 (New): Descriptions for issue categories
- Please add a field for issue categories' descriptions. Often the boundaries of one issue category to another are not ...
- 11:31 Redmine Feature #7319: Repetitive tasks ?
- Please make clear how this issue differs from #1176. Thanks.
- 19:05 Redmine Feature #9909: Search in project and its subprojects by default
- I very much agree that either searching all subprojects should be the default, or that the default should be configur...
- 18:35 Redmine Defect #14628: Deleting saved searches deletes by name.
- I am having a hard time reproducing the issue as well. I've had it happen twice, but I cannot reproduce the issue now...
Also available in: Atom