- Login: PanTau
- Registered on: 2014-04-02
- Last connection: 2023-07-11
- 09:54 Redmine Defect #37072: button_save_object should not downcase label_query
- We have the same problem.
For English or other languages that do not care about Uppercase the current solution may ...
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #37364 (Closed): Complex ticket search causes 500 Internal Server Error
- If you execute an complex ticket search like the following, than the application returns an 500 Internal Srver Error....
- 12:31 Redmine Defect #33647: Paste images from the clipboard does not work when editing existing issue notes
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> I think the cause of this issue and #32728 is the same.
> Currently, Redmine does not accept ...
- 13:25 Redmine Defect #35734 (New): Comments are not shown correctly in Outlookmails when using nummeration where PRE-Blocks are included
- If your comment has the following structure
# First number
# Second number...
- 11:57 Redmine Defect #35579: Label search for watcher shows all users of all projects when adding an new issue
- Thx for quick answer and help.
By reducing the projects step by step and testing afterwards i finally found out the ...
- 11:35 Redmine Defect #35579 (Closed): Label search for watcher shows all users of all projects when adding an new issue
- If you want to add an *new* issue with some watchers,
than you can use the following function.
- 08:08 Redmine Defect #35252 (Closed): Project Versions: Default version is not editable
- If you create a new version, then you are able to set it as "Default version".
After creating y...
- 11:02 Redmine Defect #35102 (New): Issue Tracking Details are showning issue statuses even if they are not used within the project
- The Issue Tracking Details show all issue statuses of all trackers used in the project,
even if no project-role use...
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #35074 (Closed): Redmine 4.2.0 + Localizable 0.4.0: Internal Error entering Plugin Setting Page
- Sunding Wei found this sollution https://www.redmine.org/issues/3972#note-38
- 08:47 Redmine Feature #3972: Translation for field values
- Thank you Sunding Wei! :-)
I tested your solution on Redmine 4.2.0.
And it works.
Also available in: Atom