Ability to change the private flag when editing a note
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
When updating a note I can't change the visibility of this note. Is it possible to have the checkbox also on update mode ?
It's possible on issue visibility.
Although set notes private permission is checked.
Happy new year !
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from Set notes private permission doesn't work to Ability to change the private flag when editing a note
- Priority changed from High to Normal
+1 This would really come in handy.
When adding a note, most users forget to set the "private notes".
And at this time, it is not possible to change the private state (in contrast to issues, where private state can be changed).
This can be dangerous, because intentionally private notes (but added as public) are now visible to all users (without the possibility to correct this).
+1 We need this feature urgently,
because the former Call-DB (Bugzilla) was able to do that
and the users are accustomed to do it.
- Related to Feature #17132: add ability set "private note" visibility for specific role added
Will be nice and logical feature.
We need this Feature, too.
- Duplicated by Patch #22575: Enable updating private_notes property on journal edit form added
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
A patch that implements this feature was submitted on #22575. I tried out the patch and it works fine.
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 3.4.0
Setting target version to 3.4.0. 3.3.0 seems to be entering feature freeze.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Also available in: Atom