"Clear" button in Spent Time Report tab also clears global filters
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Projects -> Overall spent time -> Report.
2. Add some filters or just choose "Date is today".
3. Click Clear in Details area.
Only report itself is cleared.
Filters are cleared too. Look at the following screencast: http://screencast.com/t/VCs06HqDfP
#1 Updated by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
I don't get it:
- details and filters are supposed to be synced, what would mean clearing the details only??
- it works in time tracking report the same way it works in issue list
- the Clear link is not located within the Details tab
#2 Updated by Anton Nepomnyaschih over 6 years ago
Please, look here: http://screencast.com/t/Bz2eAFz0x I call the area on the top as "Filters area". And area on the bottom as "Details area".
I think, workflow of the page is next:
1. User configurates Filters. He can choose any filters he want.
2. User selects "Details" combobox (Month, Year, Week, etc.). And the user Adds any thing he wants to see spent time by.
After that he can change his choice and to choose another period, for example, month. Or choose another granilarity (for example, by issues, not by tracker). And it mustn't change filters above. But now user can't just change the granularity and choose another breakdown - when he clicks Clear, it also clears all filters. So he has to select the filters again.
#4 Updated by Etienne Massip over 6 years ago
- Subject changed from "Clear" in Spent Time Report clears Filters also to "Clear" button in Spent Time Report tab also clears global filters
- Category set to Time tracking
- Status changed from Needs feedback to Confirmed
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
I can't watch your video right now but I can confirm the bug, I thought you were talking about the Details tab but you were actually talking about the Details filter in the Report tab.