No more comments when ticket closed
Is there a possibility to prevent users from commenting on closed tickets?
#10 Updated by Ivan Cenov about 3 years ago
To get this idea widely...
There could be added a new member in the issues table, par example 'comments_allowed' of type
TINYINT(1) and it should be set to TRUE when creating new issue. Then
- associate a checkbox in the edit issue dialog
- associate permissions for access of 'comments_allowed'.
- add a menu item in the context menu for allow / disallow.
- add a global configuration option about 'disallow comments on closing issues'.
- add a project configuration option about 'disallow comments on closing issues'.
- add a project configuration option about which setting is with bigger priority: the global one or project one. (is needed?)
- add code that calculates above conditions and sets or clears 'comments_allowed'.
#16 Updated by Martina Adler 4 months ago
- File Redmine Forum.pdf added
We need some help to this topic again.
Installing the patch with the command written above works.
After the installation and a restart of the server it is still possible to comment on closed issues…
I tried to understand “what the patch” is doing and check if that worked.
Due to formatting problems, please see attached pdf-file.
Thanks in advance for further tips.