Option to show email adresses by default
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
By default, I want users to show their email addresses (ref #20142). We use Redmine as our main organizational directory.
ref #21042. Typo in the description.
- Subject changed from Can you add a setting so that we can reverse the change made in #21042? to Option to show email adresses by default
- Target version set to 3.2.1
- Category set to Accounts / authentication
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Option added at the bottom of the "Authentification" settings.
Thanks! I'm using devel r14976 now and it's good. I extended this change a bit and added an option to disable self-notification by default. I attached the patch to #21503.
- Duplicated by Feature #2807: E-Mail address is shown public by default - No admin override added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Duplicated by Feature #4130: Administrate default email visibility added
- Related to Feature #21042: Check "Hide my email address" by default for new users added
Also available in: Atom