Adding issue css classes to subtasks and relations tr
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
In every other part of the application issues have their CSS classes added to the tr element.
This patch adds them to the sub tasks and relations tables for issues#show.
Adding issue css classes to issue subtasks and relations tr (#21474).
Patch by Codruț Gușoi.
- Target version set to 3.3.0
Useful for theme developers. I tried the patch and works fine.
I suggest including this in Redmine 3.3.0.
- Subject changed from Adding issue css classes to issue show subtasks and relations tr to Adding issue css classes to subtasks and relations tr
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Description updated (diff)
- Duplicated by Feature #11302: Issue-Details: add additional classes to the list of related tickets and subtasks for better theme support added
Also available in: Atom