Don't allow reassigning reported hours to the project if issue is a required field for time logs
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
The problem occurs in the latest Redmine version (3.4.2)
- Create an issue
- Log time on it
- Delete the issue
The following pops out:
There, we can apply, violating the "required issue" constraint.
Don't allow reassigning reported hours to the project if issue is a required field for time logs (#28110).
Patch by Marius BALTEANU.
#1 Updated by Marius BALTEANU over 1 year ago
- File do_not_allow_nullify_time_entries_when_issue_is_required_for_time_entries.patch added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Affected version set to 3.4.4
Stephane, thanks for pointing this out.
Attached is a patch that fixes this issue. Also, it hides the option "Assign reported hours to the project" when the issue is required for time entries.
#3 Updated by Go MAEDA over 1 year ago
- File do_not_allow_nullify_time_entries_when_issue_is_required_for_time_entries-v2.patch added
- Target version set to 3.4.5
Marius, thank you for writing the patch. But I slightly modified because the patch cannot be cleanly applied to the current trunk.
I tested the patch and it works fine, setting target version to 3.4.5.
#4 Updated by Go MAEDA over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Time Entries of an issue pending deletion can be reassigned to the project itself even if issue is a required field to Don't allow reassigning reported hours to the project if issue is a required field for time logs
- Category set to Time tracking
- Status changed from Confirmed to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Resolution set to Fixed
Thank you for reporting and fixing this issue.