Plugins Directory » Redmine Ldap Sync
|Registered on:||2011-07-06 (almost 4 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.1.x, 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x|
Extends redmine's ldap authentication with on login or manual user and group synchronization.
Works with MS Active Directory, slapd and other LDAP implementations.
- Supports synchronization from multiple LDAP sources
- Users are disabled by account flags (eg, UserAccountControl), or when deleted from LDAP or when removed from a configured group
- Allows both ldap and non-ldap groups
- Optionally synchronizes user and group fields
Follow the plugin installation procedure described at www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
Compatible with Redmine 3.1.x, 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x.
- Added compatibility with Redmine 3.1.0.devel
- Bug fixes
Compatible with Redmine 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x.
- Synchronize users disabled on local or on ldap
- Added compatibility with Redmine 2.6.0.devel
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x.
- New configuration page
- Redmine administrators group
- Synchronization of users and groups custom fields
- Synchronization on login possible with connect as user (for rake synchronization, an ldap account and password is required)
- Correct use of the default values on custom fields
- Ldap synchronization test page for helping with the configuration
- Dynamic groups synchronization
- Optional synchronization on login
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x.
- Updated to work with Redmine 2.x
You should now use branch 1.2-stable if you need compatibility with redmine 1.4.x.
Compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x.New in this version:
- Added nested groups support
- Tested with openldap and posixgroups
Compatible with Redmine 1.1.x, 1.2.x.New in this version:
- Extended support to other directory servers
- Ability to enable/disable group creation
- Ability to filter with ldap search filters
- Added user attributes synchronization
- Ability to filter user access by group membership
Compatible with Redmine 1.1.x, 1.2.x.