Plugins Directory » Redmine Ldap Sync
|Registered on:||2011-07-06 (over 2 years)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x|
Extends redmine's ldap authentication with user and group synchronization, either on user login or by calling a rake task.
It works with MS Active Directory, slapd among other OpenLDAP alike directory servers.
- Supports synchronization from multiple LDAP sources.
- Disables users either by account flags (eg, UserAccountControl) if they have been removed from LDAP.
- An user is only be removed from groups that exist on LDAP, meaning that, both ldap and non-ldap groups to coexist.
- To prevent removing non-ldap groups, deleted groups on LDAP will not be deleted on redmine.
Follow the plugin installation procedure described at www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
Compatible with Redmine 2.4.x, 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x.
- New configuration page
- Redmine administrators group
- Synchronization of users and groups custom fields
- Synchronization on login possible with connect as user (for rake synchronization, an ldap account and password is required)
- Correct use of the default values on custom fields
- Ldap synchronization test page for helping with the configuration
- Dynamic groups synchronization
- Optional synchronization on login
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x.
- Updated to work with Redmine 2.x
You should now use branch 1.2-stable if you need compatibility with redmine 1.4.x.
Compatible with Redmine 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x.New in this version:
- Added nested groups support
- Tested with openldap and posixgroups
Compatible with Redmine 1.1.x, 1.2.x.New in this version:
- Extended support to other directory servers
- Ability to enable/disable group creation
- Ability to filter with ldap search filters
- Added user attributes synchronization
- Ability to filter user access by group membership
Compatible with Redmine 1.1.x, 1.2.x.