Plugins Directory » Sidebar Content
|Registered on:||2011-03-28 (over 8 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.5.x, 1.4.x|
Adding content to the sidebar of your project pages now made easy. You can now customize the sidebar in your project settings menu. Enter text (Textile), choose Wiki page or enter HTML code to be shown on the sidebar and just click "Save". You can also specify for what pages do you want the content to be shown.
Since 0.1.0 the plugin also allows to enable the sidebar for some pages, which do not have the one by default. This can be configured at the global and at the project level (the plugin introduces the configuration policy, which makes this very flexible).
rake db:migrate:plugins RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart Redmine.
- Grant "Manage sidebar" permission to appropriate roles.
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 1.4.x.
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.0.x.
Compatible with Redmine 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.3.x, 1.2.x, 1.1.x, 1.0.x.
- Added the possibility to enable the sidebar for some pages, which do not have the one by default;
- Added support for Redmine 2.x.x (including 2.0.x and 2.1.x);
- Added support for Redmine 1.4.x;
- Dropped requirement for the Redmine Project Settings plugin;
- Added Portuguese translation (thanks Mario Luzeiro);
- Added Turkish translation (thanks Ismail Sezen);
- Added Chinese translation (thanks Steven Wong).
Compatible with Redmine 1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x, 1.3.x.
Compatible with Redmine 1.0.x.