Plugins Directory » WikiNG
|Registered on:||2012-01-04 (over 5 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 1.4.x|
Wiki: Next Generation plugin (WikiNG) adds some new and useful extentions to Redmine Wiki syntax.
Among them are:
- User and file links;
- Mentions of users in their profiles (with email notifications);
- Editable custom Wiki macros;
- Warning, notice and tip blocks;
- External Wiki links to Wikipedia, Google etc;
- Smileys including
- Conditional macros allowing to disable/enable content depending on date or project version;
- CSS classes, which can be used in Wiki syntax;
To install the plugin do:
rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart Redmine
Compatible with Redmine 2.5.x, 2.4.x, 1.4.x.
- Now user links produce mentions, which are listed in the user profile and notifications about which are sent to users' emails;
- Added support for custom macros, which can be configured in Administration - Custom Wiki macros;
- Implemented a better syntax for footnotes;
- Many other improvements.
Compatible with Redmine 2.3.x, 2.2.x, 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x.
Compatible with Redmine 2.1.x, 2.0.x, 1.4.x, 1.3.x, 1.2.x, 1.1.x, 1.0.x.
- Comes with some interesting CSS classes, which can be used in Wiki syntax;
- Support for
file:syntax rule (#543 and #2069);
- Support for Redmine 2.1.x.
Compatible with Redmine 1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x, 1.3.x, 1.4.x, 2.0.x.
- Added WikiNG Syntax Reference
- Some fixes and improvements
Compatible with Redmine 1.0.x, 1.1.x, 1.2.x, 1.3.x.