Previous/next links may be lost after editing the issue
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
1. click on project,
2. click on issues,
3. get. eg. open issues,
4. review them using "prev"/"next" buttons, until found issue which should be closed (but isn't).
5. click update, set it as resolved/closed
RESULT: prev/next buttons disappears, because current issue gets out of query,
SHOULDBE: prev/next buttons should be visible and should point to issues from last running query.
Similar scenario: review list of unassigned tasks one by one and assign appropriately. Impossible using current next/prev implementation.
It works like that in Mantis, I believe that list of issue ids is stored somewhere in session, and prev/next gets data from that list.
#9 Updated by Takenori TAKAKI over 5 years ago
I do appreciate the work of Łukasz Mach and zhiguo Zhu. I would be very happy if I could see the feature in Redmine 3.3.0.
I have updated the patch:
- Compatible with latest trunk (r15160)
- Added tests
- Changed a little bit, to pass the test
#11 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from prev/next buttons - remember issues list to Previous/next links may be lost after editing the issue
- Category changed from UI to Issues
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r15253. I used a slightly different approach to avoiding loading the query before updating the issue, thanks.