MySQL 5.6: IssueNestedSetConcurrencyTest#test_concurrency : always fails
When I run rake test:units
I always get this test failure. Can you please correct this.
Expected "Mysql2::Error: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction: SELECT `issues`.`id` FROM `issues` WHERE (root_id IN (SEL
ECT root_id FROM issues WHERE id IN (390,388))) ORDER BY `issues`.`id` ASC FOR UPDATE" to be nil.
Redmine : 3.0.0
MySql : 5.6.14
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
I cannot reproduce on my Windows 8.1 Pro.
- 5.5.40 - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
- ruby 1.9.3p551 (2014-11-13) [i386-mingw32]
- mysql2 (0.3.18-x86-mingw32)
- Category set to Database
- Status changed from Needs feedback to New
it does not pass the issue concurrency test (dead locks) ...
- Subject changed from IssueNestedSetConcurrencyTest#test_concurrency : Always fails on standard redmine installation. to MySQL : 5.6: IssueNestedSetConcurrencyTest#test_concurrency : always fails
- Subject changed from MySQL : 5.6: IssueNestedSetConcurrencyTest#test_concurrency : always fails to MySQL 5.6: IssueNestedSetConcurrencyTest#test_concurrency : always fails
This test fails on MariaDB 5.5, too.
On my CentOS7:
$ rpm -q mariadb
- Related to Defect #6579: Tree hierachy being currupted on multiple submissions of an issue added
- Duplicated by Defect #23942: Test: Mysql2::Error: Deadlock found when trying to get lock added
- Related to Defect #23318: #lock_nested_set very slow on mysql with thousands of subtasks added
Also available in: Atom