Custom fields with multiple values required by worklow can be blank
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
How to simulate:
1/ create new cf type list, non-required, select multiple values
2/ set cf as required in workflow
3/ update issue (cf is marked with * as required)
4/ issue will be saved without an error, even if you don't select any value
How it should work?
Validation error should be shown, because the custom field is required.
Fix & Test included
List custom fields with multiple values set as required by workflow can be blank (#20677).
Patch by Pavel Rosický.
#1 Updated by Pavel Rosický over 4 years ago
Tested on master & stable 3.1.0
Redmine version 3.1.0.devel.14542
Ruby version 2.1.5-p273 (2014-11-13) [i386-mingw32]
Rails version 4.2.4
Database adapter Mysql2
no plugin installed
#3 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Defect
- Subject changed from Workflow is ignored on custom fields with multiple values to Custom fields with multiple values required by worklow can be blank
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version changed from 3.2.0 to 2.6.8
Fix applied in r14670, thanks.