Custom fields not used in project should not be visible in spent time report
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
We have really lot of custom fields, mostly used by only some trackers/projects.
Anyway I just found, when working with project Spent Time report and adding new filter, there are listed all issue's custom fields defined across whole redmine, which doesn't make sense and also it floods select list with so much (even non usable) items.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Custom fields not used in project visible in spent time report to Custom fields not used in project should not be visible in spent time report
- Category set to Time tracking
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.3.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r15890, thanks for pointing this out.