Filtering time entries after issue's target version doesn't work as expected in some cases
1. Target version select is empty when you add the issue's target version filter
- Open spent time tab from a project
- Add the Issue's target version filter
- Observe that the dropdown is empty.
If you apply the query, a validation message will appear and the dropdown gets populated.
2. Filtering time entries after multiple target version filters only after the first version.
- performe de above steps and apply the query
- expand the Target version select to multiselect
- select two versions that have issues with time entries.
- apply the query
- observe that only the time entries related to the issues from first version are returned.
Attached are two patches that fix these 2 issues.
- File firstname.lastname@example.org added
Thank you for finding the probelem. But I think that the root cause of the problem is that TimeEntryQuery#project returns nil instead of the current project. Because of this, subproject dropdown also is not working.