Add links to Users, Projects and Versions (at least) in timelog report
|Assignee:||Go MAEDA||% Done:|
This issue is extracted from 24568#note-8.
In this way, the locked users will have the grey out style and can be differentiated by the active users.
Add links to Users, Projects and Versions in timelog report (#29042).
Patch by Marius BALTEANU.
- Related to Feature #24568: Show locked users in 'Users' filter for 'Spent time' report added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed. Thank you for improving Redmine.
- Related to Feature #9994: Add links in report view for users, projects, issues added
- Duplicated by Feature #25288: Add links to spent time report table elements added
Also available in: Atom