Custom queries are broken by updating with nil parameter values
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the issues list and move some columns to "Selected Columns" list box in the filter options. In the screenshot below, "Start date" and "Due date" is the column. You will see those 2 columns in the issues list.
2. Click "Apply" and save the query as a custom query.
3. Move to the gantt and apply the query by clicking the query name in the sidebar.
4. Click "Edit" to update the query.
5. Save the query without any change.
6. Go back to the issues list and apply the query. "Start date" and "Due date" should be in the list, but actually the selected columns in the query have been reset to default and you cannot see those 2 columns.
7. In addition, you no longer be able to change the selected columns of the query any longer after updating the query on gantt view. "Available columns" and "Selected columns" list boxes are grayed-out.
Updated by Mizuki ISHIKAWA almost 5 years ago
I attached a patch to fix this detect.
Actually, not only the selected columns but also the same problem occurred in many columns such as sort_criteria and group_by.
bugfix-29701.patch also solves those problems.
Updated by Go MAEDA almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Updating a custom query on gantt view resets selected columns to default to Custom queries are broken by updating with nil parameter values
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 4.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Committed the patch. Thank you for fixing the issue so quickly.