No validation when adding watcher who is not in this project
- No validation when adding watcher who is not in this project
- When adding watcher to several issues from different projects, all users are displayed and can be added.
- Related to Feature #5159: Ability to add Non-Member watchers to the watch list added
- Related to Patch #16133: Available watchers on new issue form include users who cannot even view issues added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Wont fix
It is intended behavior. Please see #5159 for the detail.
But I think a user who has no permission to see the issue should not be added as a watcher. This is being discussed in #16133.
Also available in: Atom