Allow to set is_private flag through a keyword in emails
Added by Jens Krämer about 4 years ago.
Updated about 4 years ago.
Currently it is impossible to set the
is_private flag of an issue with an email keyword. The attached patch developed for Planio changes that.
The code will recognize yes/no values according to the users' and the default locale, as well as 0/1.
- Status changed from New to Needs feedback
- Assignee set to Jens Krämer
Thank you for posting the patch. But the test fails.
Expected false to be truthy.
bin/rails test test/unit/mail_handler_test.rb:499
I found the following line in log/test.log.
MailHandler: missing information from John Smith: Unable to determine target project
My bad I admit I just ran the test against 3.4 (where it passed). I'll fix that tomorrow.
here's the fixed patch - the test email was still tailored to Planio's customized mail handler which is why it failed on vanilla Redmine.
- Status changed from Needs feedback to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
The patch passed the test. Thanks!
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Go MAEDA
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 4.1.0
Committed the patch. Thank you for your contribution.
- Related to Feature #8424: Add private issue option to receiving emails added
Also available in: Atom