remove "main-menu" div when the menu is empty
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
On some pages, like Home or My page, the project menu is empty but the div html is still present.
It's a problem when you a background image in CSS, because you see the background image without the menu items (see the screenshot).
Could you remove:
or add a CSS class to identify an empty menu ?
Thank you very much.
- Saving for the result of render_main_menu into menu_html
- Adding a class "empty" on main_menu if menu_html.nil?
The attached patch should resolve this issue.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to 7
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
JPLang, pushing this up on your radar. The patch seems ok, though I'm not sure this kind of logic should be in a view, I don't have a better idea at the moment though.
- Status changed from 7 to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.9.4
- Resolution set to Fixed
Felix Schäfer wrote:
The patch seems ok, though I'm not sure this kind of logic should be in a view, I don't have a better idea at the moment though.
I agree. I've committed a different version of it which will not display the main-menu div if it's empty (commit r3539)
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Related to Defect #13773: remove "main-menu" div when the project menu is empty added
Also available in: Atom