Time entry error on private issue
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
When someone edit a private issue that he/she is not auther of that, and simultaiusly changed assignee and submit a time entry, there will raise an error that says "issue number is wrong" and "time entry is wrong" too.
When updating an issue, allow adding time entry on an issue that was visible for the previous assignee (#34856).
It's a patch that solve the problem
Also when that user has a role, that only permit to see issues, owned by he/she or assigned to he/she.
Add a test to reproduce the problem.
The test will be successful after applying the time_entry.diff patch
- Duplicated by Defect #35038: Error message when limited user want to add time entry and change assignee for a private issue added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 4.1.3
Setting the target version to 4.1.3
- Assignee set to Marius BALTEANU
I would like to take a look on the fix proposed.
- Target version changed from 4.1.3 to Candidate for next minor release
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 4.1.4
I've updated the proposed patch to fix the test (it failed in my environment) and to fix the Rubocop warnings.
Also, I've added an extra condition to allow this only when the previous assignee is the current user (
issue.previous_assignee == User.current). Please let me know what do you think.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom