Time entry error on private issue
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
When someone edit a private issue that he/she is not auther of that, and simultaiusly changed assignee and submit a time entry, there will raise an error that says "issue number is wrong" and "time entry is wrong" too.
It's a patch that solve the problem
Also when that user has a role, that only permit to see issues, owned by he/she or assigned to he/she.
Add a test to reproduce the problem.
The test will be successful after applying the time_entry.diff patch
- Duplicated by Defect #35038: Error message when limited user want to add time entry and change assignee for a private issue added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to 4.1.3
Setting the target version to 4.1.3
- Assignee set to Marius BALTEANU
I would like to take a look on the fix proposed.
- Target version changed from 4.1.3 to Candidate for next minor release
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 4.1.4
Also available in: Atom