I'll leave a patch against current trunk.
I am in favor of adding this feature.
I have seen UI troubles caused by third-party themes many times. Showing information about the current theme should make troubleshooting easier.
There is a similar issue: #32116
- Related to Feature #32116: Add configured theme to Redmine::Info added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to Duplicate
I had totally missed the earlier issue. Thanks for pointing it out.
I've transferred this issue's attachments and text to #32116 and I'll close this issue hereby accordingly.
- Related to deleted (Feature #32116: Add configured theme to Redmine::Info)
- Duplicates Feature #32116: Add configured theme to Redmine::Info added
Also available in: Atom