Show 2FA status in users list from administration with option to filter
|Assignee:||Marius BALTEANU||% Done:|
To control how many users enabled 2fa it is required to report it somehow. This could by just "2fa status" in users grid and filter/sort possibility.
Add "Two-factor authentication" filter and column to Users list in administration (#35934).
#7 Updated by Marius BALTEANU 8 months ago
- Subject changed from Report showing users and their 2fa status to Show 2FA status in users list from administration with option to filter
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 5.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
- you can filter the users by their 2FA status
- the column was added to the list.