Show 2FA status in users list from administration with option to filter
Added by Maciej Liżewski over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
To control how many users enabled 2fa it is required to report it somehow. This could by just "2fa status" in users grid and filter/sort possibility.
Redmine version 4.2.2.stable
Ruby version 2.5.5-p157 (2019-03-15) [x86_64-linux-gnu]
Rails version 5.2.6
Database adapter Mysql2
Mailer queue ActiveJob::QueueAdapters::AsyncAdapter
Mailer delivery smtp
- Assignee set to Marius BALTEANU
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
As an immediate workaround, you can get the information by exporting users as CSV (#34241).
@Go MAEDA - thanks I just figured it out by myself and wanted to add that info here! :)
Anyways - it is not clear enough that it is there and it is probably more like luck you found it...
- Related to Feature #1237: Add support for two-factor authentication added
The following implementation is enough?
- Subject changed from Report showing users and their 2fa status to Show 2FA status in users list from administration with option to filter
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next major release to 5.0.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in r21380
- you can filter the users by their 2FA status
- the column was added to the list.
- Category changed from Accounts / authentication to Administration
Also available in: Atom