Completed version with wrong progress bar status
Added by Christiaan Kras over 13 years ago.
Updated about 1 year ago.
I have a version inside a project which only contains 2 bugs/issues. Both of them were fixed and percentage of completement is both at 100%. Yet, as you can see in the screenshot, it shows 100% complete, but according to the progress bar 1 issue isn't closed yet. Which is actually.
I've tried setting the completement status to 90%, save, and set it back to a 100%. But no luck.
I've setup my Redmine instance to check the commit messages in my repository. When it says closes/fixes #<issue nr> it sets the status to resolved and at 100% ready/complete. This so far hasn't lead to any problems before.
Some extra info.
The last issue I changed from resolved to closed also had an time estamate which I changed to 0 whilst closing the issue. Maybe something went wrong here?
If a issue has the expected time set to 0.0 the earlier reported error happens. After removing it and saving the issue the problem is solved.
Seems to me that the part that calculates the progress should ignore issues with a expected time of 0.
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Affected version (unused) changed from 0.9.0 to 1.1.2
- Affected version changed from 0.9.0 to 1.1.2
Here's a patch.
I believe there is a similar issue with done percent computation for a task with subtasks.
There is a very simpler patch which consists to add in
Version#closed_pourcent the test
if open_issues_count == 0
which already exists in
Full patch with tests.
Basically there are two possible calculation (depending on whether there is a total time estimated), which was intended to be prevented in #2182.
This issue still can be reproduced in Redmine 3.2.0.
- Related to Defect #24457: Progress of version should be calculated the same way as parent tasks added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 4.1.0
I'm assigning this to 4.1.0 to be fixed together with #24457.
- Target version changed from 4.1.0 to 4.2.0
- Target version changed from 4.2.0 to 5.0.0
- Target version changed from 5.0.0 to 5.1.0
Also available in: Atom