Send email notification on subtask and parent updates
Using 1.0.4 ...
If you remove the tickets from “subtasks” or "related issues” for the current ticket, no notification is sent to a watcher on this ticket.
If you remove a ‘parent task’ from the ticket, you will not get email notification if you are only watching the parent ticket and not the current one.
- Tracker changed from Defect to Feature
- Subject changed from email update missing for watchers on subtask/related and parent updates to Send email notification on subtask/related and parent updates
- Target version set to Unplanned backlogs
+1 + #11177 (Alert when a sub-task has the status changed )
+1 I'd expect this to be already implemented by now, it was a surprise.
- Subject changed from Send email notification on subtask/related and parent updates to Send email notification on subtask and parent updates
Relation notification is fixed by #1005 when "Issue updated" setting enabled.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version deleted (
- Resolution set to Fixed
In 2.4.1, deleting parent issue notification is sent when "Issue updated" setting enabled.
Also available in: Atom