Configuration of which versions (by version-status) are shown in version-format custom fields
We where waiting for custom Version field feature quite long. But we did not expected that all closed Versions (more than 60) will be shown in select box. So the feature is not acceptable for us as is.
When defining custom Version field there should be a way to say which level of versions should be shown in the select.
- Category set to Custom fields
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Subject changed from Custom field Version should configurable to Configuration of which versions (by version-status) are shown in version-format custom fields
Modified subject according to the request.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
Feature added in 2.5.0. You can now select which version statuses are proposed for a custom field.
- Has duplicate Feature #11907: Custom Field Version (Locked/Open) added
- Has duplicate Feature #14553: Filter for custom field of type version added
- Has duplicate Feature #14786: Custom version fields should behave as Target Version field does added
- Related to Defect #19271: Configuration of which versions are shown in version-format custom fields should not affect issue query filter added
- Related to Feature #1675: Add 'affected version' as a standard field added
Also available in: Atom