Plugins Directory » Stopwatch
|Registered on:||2020-07-23 (21 days ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x|
Stopwatch Plugin for Redmine¶
Minimal plugin that aims to make tracking your time with Redmine much easier.
- Adds a Log time menu item to the account menu (top right)
- That link leads to an overlay listing today's time entries, with a form that
allows editing existing or creating a new entry.
- Time entries can be started / stopped from the overlay as well as via their
context menu. There can only be one currently running entry, which will be
periodically updated with the time lapsed since it was started. Previously
running entry is stopped automatically when another is started.
- The hours:minutes of the currently running entry is highlighted in time
entry listings as well as shown next to the Log time menu item as well as
in the window title.
- Creating an entry with 0 minutes saves it in running state.
Add the plugin to your Redmine installation's
plugins folder (folder should be named
Redmine. No database migrations necessary.
Compatible with Redmine 4.2.x, 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x.